Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Update by Mary Andersen


From walking the Golden State Bridge and having an emotional worship service last night to working with the Boys and Girls Club today, it has been a trying time.  It was amazing walking up to Inspiration Point to see God's astounding handy work and being able to worship up there at sunset was something else. This week had been a complete blessing, and I am so glad that I was able to come.  It has been exactly what I needed at this time in my relationship with God and my faith. Thank you to everyone that helped to get me here.  Tomorrow is our last day, and even though I am excited to get home, I am sad to leave.  I have made some amazing new friends and grown closer to some people.  It will be bitter sweet to leave tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment